So, Whitney tagged me...and I'm kind of glad she did because my mind has been blank as to what I could write about lately. So here goes:
Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1.) Awaiting the birth of my sister Alyssa in February.
2.) Competing in my first cheerleading competition.
3.) Highlighting my hair for the first time.
4.) Loving going to church dances.
5.) Dreaming of the boy I was going to marry and what our kid's names would be.
Five things on my to-do list today...
1.) Mop all of the hardwood floors and do the laundry.
2.) Send Christmas cards.
3.) Work out.
4.) Eat good.
5.) Finish making some Christmas presents.
Five snacks I enjoy...
1.) All kinds of fruit.
2.) Popcorn.
3.) Anything chocolate.
4.) String cheese.
5.) Anything with peanut butter.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1.) Give to those I know in need.
2.) Buy a new car.
3.) Trade in our house for a brand new big one.
4.) Buy Justin his Flat screen, GPS, Bose system, etc. electronics that he wants.
5.) Go on a shopping spree for clothes, shoes, jewelry, and completely finish decorating my house.
Three of my bad habits...
1.) Not wanting to clean.
2.) Starting a project and not doing it 100 %.
3.) Caring too much about what others think of me.
Five places I have lived...1
1.) Trenton, MI
2.) Lincoln Park, MI
3.) Lake Orion, MI
4.) Provo, UT
5.) Midland, MI
Five jobs I've had...
1.) Retail at Steve & Barry's (if anyone knows this store it was back when it sold only sports stuff).
2.) Server and beer cart girl at a country club.
3.) Retail at Victoria's Secret (this was right before and after I got married. Good timing huh? I definitely have a lifetime supply of bras. If only I was still that size!)
4.) Second grade teacher. I miss those funny things kids say and do.
5.) A mother. By far the most enjoyable and rewarding!
Five things people probably don't know about me...
1.) I was on the girl's golf team my first two years of high school.
2.) I was baby hungry from the time I got married (but waited almost 4 years till we actually had one - and I'm very thankful for that! I love my baby to pieces but loved having all that time with just my hubby first ;)
3.) I highlight my own hair. I've never had it colored by someone else.
4.) Even at almost 25 years old I still use cheapo makeup like Wet'n'Wild.
5.) I tried out for choir in 4th grade and didn't make it! (So don't ask if I sing today! - I love to though :)
I'm gonna tag everyone who looks at my blog. If you want to do it - great! If you don't want to do it - enjoy reading everyone else's.
Good for you if you've made it this far! Have a fabulous day!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for playing! It was so much fun reading all your responses. I totally didn't know that you highlighted your own hair, it always looks so good!
Post a Comment