We had a great holiday break (it wasn't very long but it was still wonderful)! It all started when Justin's Dad and brother came and visited us for the weekend. We had a fun time together and we're so glad they could come to Michigan and see us right before Christmas! Brooklyn loves playing with her Pubby and her uncle Jonny. Here they are matching with their hoodies on together.
After Justin worked a 1/2 day on Monday we went and saw my Dad for Christmas Eve. We exchanged presents at his house and then went out for a yummy dinner.
From Christmas Eve until Wednesday we were at my mom's house. Brooklyn gets so much love and attention from her aunties. They always want to be so helpful. Brooklyn sure is lucky! Grandma even got out the booster seat for Brooklyn to use and she absolutely loved it! She tried lots of new foods and I think everyone can agree we ate a ton of delicious food!
I love Christmas because I get to see both friends and family. My best friend from elementary school Gina came and stopped by and we got to hang out for a little while. She lives in North Carolina and we only get to talk on the phone alot so it was so nice to see her :)
And because we indulged ourselves in so much yummy food we had to counteract it by playing lots and lots of DDR - Dance Dance Revolution. My sister Emily got this present for Christmas and it sure was a hit. Even my mom got into it :)

4 comments:
DDR rocks! And that's a really cute shirt you're wearing. I love the necklace too.
Oh, I am so bad at DDR, but I LOVE watching people do it! Glad you had a nice Christmas. It's great to be close to family, huh?
Erica speaking of DDR dad got a c on basic (aka light!) the song was Rock Your Body. :)
Your comment made me laugh out loud. Oh yes, I remember that morning well! Did we even get any sleep that night? I can't even remember your guys name (not Jason, the other one). I remember you thought I was crazy, I can't believe I was so high strung about that but looking back, i'm a little proud that I was so prudent.:) Man, it would be fun to go out to lunch with you and reminisce.
Post a Comment