...you discover and learn lots of new things including how to use all of the toys at grammy's house.
...you get to spend time with family you don't see too often (four generations of women).
...you eat so much good food you come home weighing 4 pounds more than when you left.
...you stay up late playing the wii, watching movies, playing games, and having fashion shows with your sisters.
...you do lots of traveling to see family and do lots of shopping. Luckily for Brooklyn she had her aunties to entertain her the entire time.
...you spend lots of time swimming, jumping on the trampoline, running, playing tennis, and just being outside enjoying the perfect weather.

...you get to spend all of your time with all your favorite people.

11 comments:
How fun we started doing the same thing last week with Great Grandmas and this week as well with the Aunts and Uncles coming into town. It is fun having family around for a time!
Family reunions are so great! That 4 generation picture is so special.
It sounds like a great vacation.
Brooklyn is getting so big. She is adorable. I bet your mom has so much fun when you visit. Especially after living far away for such a long time.
It sounds like a great vacation.
Brooklyn is getting so big. She is adorable. I bet your mom has so much fun when you visit. Especially after living far away for such a long time.
Looks like fun....but we are glad you are back!!!
Okay, you know you look good when you post pictures of yourself in a bathing suit online! You look fantastic and Brooklyn is always adorable! Sounds like you had a heck of a reunion. That's awesome!
You look great Erica! I'm jealous! Brooklyn looks A LOT like Justin doesn't she? I miss the good old Winnfield don't you?
I'm so glad you had such a good time! I'm happy to have you back though. :)
Brooklyn is starting to look like a little girl- how fun!
How fun! I love great family vacations.
I need a vacation, but I can go without the getting 4 lbs from all the nice food :)
Post a Comment