SHORT OR LONG?
What do I do with my hair? Keep it this length (I'm not the biggest fan), let it grow long again, or give in to my impatience and cut it short again??? Help! I need your opinions!!!
The current hair status:
What do I do with my hair? Keep it this length (I'm not the biggest fan), let it grow long again, or give in to my impatience and cut it short again??? Help! I need your opinions!!!
The current hair status:

Long

Let me know what you think I should do!!!

11 comments:
i like the short one! I remember when you cut it- it looked great! :)
SHORT!!!!
I really like that hair cut. I have been thinking of cutting mine too. I feel like it makes a person look younger and more hip with short hair. And more elegant with long... but it is so much harder to take care of when it's long! So, it depends what mood you are in, I guess.
I think a short stacked severe a-line would look awesome on you. (Similar to Victoria Beckham's, but have the a line be longer in the front) I love you with short hair - it makes your beautiful eyes look even bigger.
I agree with going short. I am keeping my hair short right now, and I am loving it! It been especially nice because it's really simplified my hair routine. Long hair is more maintenance!
i love that short haircut, i am growing mine out to donate it,but as soon as it have enough to donate, off with the hair! and it will be simpler with two small ones!
I would say let it grow out until you have the baby, then chop it off. It is definitely a pain to have long hair with a baby, so short is great for that. That way you can enjoy long for a little while too...either way though, you'll look great!
I agree, let it grow while you're pregnant, since that's when it grows fast and is thick, and then once you have the baby cut it short. My hair is short like that right now and I actually love it. It takes hardly any time to do, but I have to do it every day since it doesn't fit in a ponytail. That's a good thing, because if BOTH those things weren't true, I'd probably never do it! But you'll look cute either way!
I've seen you with long or shorter hair and you are gorgeous either way. I would say though that the shorter version, like victoria's, gives you a more sophisticated look, whereas the longer makes you look younger. so i guess it all depends how you want to look, mature or younger? :)
I am letting my hair grow cuz trevor likes it long. not really my free agency :)
hugssss
I was going to say I couldn't decide, but you beat me to it. :) It looks adorable no matter what!
i say short!
Post a Comment