How fun for Brooklyn! I love your new picture at the top with the Christmas lights behind you. You all look great!
She cracks me up with her little head sticking out of that suitcase. CUTE Christmas picture :)
LOVE your new pic!! Sometimes I wonder why we even have toys--it seems like all the things they love with are suitcases, tupperware, grocery bags, and more!
She is such a sweetie! I love your new pic with all the Christmas lights...Brooklyn's expression is so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun for Brooklyn! I love your new picture at the top with the Christmas lights behind you. You all look great!
She cracks me up with her little head sticking out of that suitcase. CUTE Christmas picture :)
LOVE your new pic!! Sometimes I wonder why we even have toys--it seems like all the things they love with are suitcases, tupperware, grocery bags, and more!
She is such a sweetie! I love your new pic with all the Christmas lights...Brooklyn's expression is so sweet!
Post a Comment