Home

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

new do

Yesterday I was feeling a little frumpy (could it have been because when Justin got home from work I was still in my sweats, had not yet brushed my teeth, and the only makeup I was wearing was from the day before) - who knows!!!

Anyways, I was needing a little change - and decided to forgo trying to grow my hair out long and went and got it all chopped off again! I love it - please remind me in the future that I love my hair like this - I'm actually going to try and KEEP this style rather than letting it grow again.

Anyways...here's the new do - as of last night without showering and still no makeup and STILL in my sweats (I know you're shocked I went out it public like that but I didn't care).




Thanks for all of the comments! I didn't get them all by last night but loved hearing your opinions :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! see? young and spunky! You look so good.

Kristin Hanson said...

Good job, following my suggestion :) It looks GREAT on you!!!

beapinkal said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! you look great! And even with no make up on...you are beautiful!When i don't have make up on you can't see anything but two black circles around my eyes.

Young Family said...

It looks great. I am debating the same thing. The only thing keeping me from cutting my hair is the convenience of pony tails.

mylittlegems said...

That's exactly what I'm going to do to my hair when the short parts grow out long enough - it is sort of like that but shorter because I had some really short pieces of hair. Your hair looks adorable like that- it is a very flattering cut on you! Cute family photo at the top too :)

Carn Family said...

so so cute! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Company EIGHT said...

LOVE it!!!

Stephanie Lowe said...

SO cute...Posh :)