Home

Thursday, December 11, 2008

November 2006
19 weeks pregnant
The day I found out I was having a girl


December 2008
22 weeks pregnant
The day I found out I was having...
another girl!

Yep, that's right! Another little princess will be joining our family in April :) I have already envisioned matching dresses, playing dolls together, dress up, being best friends (not to mention drama, stealing each other's clothes, etc.) !!! We are so excited and grateful to welcome another little girl into our family and who - according to the ultrasound - so far is absolutely perfect and healthy. We couldn't feel more blessed.

16 comments:

beapinkal said...

Congrats Erica!!! How excited! And you look great! I love your hair!!!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Yeah for girls!

Stephanie Lowe said...

NO WAY!!! How fun!!! Girls are so fun and Brooklyn will be THE BEST big sister!!! Congrats...I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Aubrey said...

that will be so fun for you to have another girl. you look great! you can't even tell you look pregnant in that black sweater... seriously! you're beautiful!!

Kajsa said...

2 girls is sooo fun!! i love having them! congratulations!!! you look so pretty!

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for 2 girls. Like you said there are a lot of emotions in our house, but they get to be better and better friends each day. Congrats!

Young Family said...

That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations!! Two little princesses. You'd better start stocking up on dolls.

Carn Family said...

I am so excited for you. Let the name game begin!

Melissa said...

We are SOOO Excited for YOU!!! (and Brooklyn, and Justin :))

Sarah M said...

Yeah! How fun for you to have two girls. They are going to have so much fun together, especially with you as their mom :)

Simon Sanchez Family said...

This is KARMA coming back into the Jones family as payback for Joyce having 5 boys! We could always see Justin as the kind to end up with all daughters! CONGRATS!

Carolyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you and your family! By the way, you look GREAT!!

Company EIGHT said...

Two little girls--it is SO fun!! Congrats!!

jenn said...

congrats, erica! you don't even look pregnant. i already look like a blimp at that point. well, you remember!

eight happy "hardts" said...

How Exciting, another Girl! I am so happy for you.