I don't even keep up well with this blog so who knows why I am creating another one - but I am and I'm crazy!!!
I follow lots of craft/decorating blogs out there in bloggyland. Until now I have never wanted to leave a comment on any of the blogs because I knew it would link back to my own personal blog and I didn't want people everywhere getting linked back to pictures of my baby and hubby and personal woes. (Blogging Experts - Do you know if by starting another blog will leaving a comment still link you back to this one or my other one?)
So I have started another blog that is purely being dedicated to crafts/decorating/cooking. That way I can leave a comment on some of my favorite blogs that for the past year I have just been stalking and now make myself known.
If you want to check it out - feel free. It's all stuff you've already seen before on this blog and I'll probably continue to post whatever I do over there on here as well. But the new blog is: Snippets of Wonderful
The hubby and baby have been gone for the weekend (more to report on this lovely restful weekend I've been having later) and therefore I have been left without a camera. So more posts to come with new pictures soon :)
I follow lots of craft/decorating blogs out there in bloggyland. Until now I have never wanted to leave a comment on any of the blogs because I knew it would link back to my own personal blog and I didn't want people everywhere getting linked back to pictures of my baby and hubby and personal woes. (Blogging Experts - Do you know if by starting another blog will leaving a comment still link you back to this one or my other one?)
So I have started another blog that is purely being dedicated to crafts/decorating/cooking. That way I can leave a comment on some of my favorite blogs that for the past year I have just been stalking and now make myself known.
If you want to check it out - feel free. It's all stuff you've already seen before on this blog and I'll probably continue to post whatever I do over there on here as well. But the new blog is: Snippets of Wonderful
The hubby and baby have been gone for the weekend (more to report on this lovely restful weekend I've been having later) and therefore I have been left without a camera. So more posts to come with new pictures soon :)

10 comments:
When people click on your name/profile it will list both of your blogs.
If you want your other blog to not link to this one you need to set up a new account using a different email address.
I believe you can make your profile non-viewable by other people. I think.
I love all the craftiness in you your previous post. THe wreaths especially are just adorable!
You are way to cute! What a great idea to have another blog just for crafts and cooking stuff. How fun! I will be checking that blog out also for some more of your great ideas!
You can unlist your personal blog in your profile so that people can still freely visit it but they have to know your address.
There's a setting under your profile where you can either make it so your profile is unlisted or so your private blog is unlisted. If you click on mine, the only blog that shows up is my MommyMadeDecisions blog - it works pretty well! I only get unwanted traffic coming from other people's blogs that have me listed.
by private, I mean the one you want to keep private, not one that people have to sign into :)
I'm so glad for your new blog and your ideas are always super cute!!
Love the new blog, I'm so glad you started it! Can't wait to check it out--you always have great ideas.
Glad you started a crafty blog since you are So creative! Wahoo!
Post a Comment