Home

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Addison Update

On Thursday at 3 1/2 months this little cutie decided to roll over from front to back for the first time. It's hard to believe my little baby is already getting big enough to hit milestones like this.

That same day she also decided to sleep from 10pm until 9am (I only had to get up once and putting the binkie in did the trick!). It was absolutely lovely expect for the huge wet spot on our bed and me waking up much earlier with a VERY uncomfortable chest - no need to worry - she hasn't slept that much since :( tear

She is however becoming a little better of a napper. It's been a rough couple of months but she now has grown out of the 'crying hysterically whenever she's in the car' stage and is turning into a baby who can nap in places other than someone's arms (but no longer than a 1/2 hour - she kills me!!! ). - So if your newborn is a sleep anywhere anytime and forever - be grateful. They're not all like that.

She's a stinker but the cutest little angel at the same time and we love her lots no matter what. Our family wouldn't be the same without her sweet little laughs, heartwarming smiles, and chubby cheeks!

8 comments:

Carn Family said...

She is too cute and growing up so fast! Abby was the same way with the sleeping and car rides. I am glad it is getting a bit easier, but know that I am always here to help on the not so easy days :)

Jedda said...

she is such a doll! Good luck with the napping. Those small blessings mean so much!

Melissa said...

She is So adorable :)

Shauna said...

Oh Addi, you need to sleep some more for your mamma! Yeah for rolling over!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie. Glad you are enjoying her and that you can start to see some signs that the car time will be better, and napping too.

Day Family Blog said...

Sounds so much like Camille. Most babies love the car, but she didn't and she only slept if someone was holding her also. I hope that things get better, and I know eventually they will. To give you a bit of hope Camille is an AWESOME sleeper now.

Company EIGHT said...

She is so darling!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope her naptimes will just keep getting longer and longer!!!

whitney said...

Don't worry, my kids are sucky nappers and sleepers to. None of them have slept through the night before a year :P

I'm glad she's enjoying the car, though. That always makes errands a whole lot easier.

Oh, and I'm lovin' all the chubbiness, by the way, she's just adorable!