In the middle of August we went to Pittsburgh to see family. We always love going there and being with friends, family, shopping, eating at favorite places, and feeling like we're on a small vacation. Who doesn't need a break from real life every now and then?
There are five boys in Justin's family and 4 out of the 5 were there. The 5th is on his mission and was definitely missed! Here they are in order of oldest to youngest with their dad on the end.
Uncle Jonny has a way with the kiddos and Brooklyn is no exception. She loved going to his volleyball games and watching him coach. He even managed to sneak in a few hugs!
We also got to visit some of our best friends while we were there. It's so nice that they live there and we're able to see them every time we go back. We love having close friends who we can be totally and completely ourselves around. It really made me miss our days of being next door neighbors and seeing each other several times a day!!!
Brooklyn and their little girl Kate are a little more than a week apart. It was a joyous reunion and I think by the end of the night Brooklyn finally decided to warm up to her a little!
We attended a wedding together and on of the girls favorite parts...the cake of course.
My friend Jen had bought Addison this adorable little dress. And guess where she found it? Goodwill of course :) A girl after my own heart ;)
Daddies dancing with their daughters.
One of the five hundred attempts to get a decent picture of our little family...we'll have to try again!
Brooklyn and her man. I swear I have some serious competition with this girl around!!!
Attempt #501...
Precious sweet blue eyed baby...
Stinkin cute and funny toddler...
The two cutest girls I've ever laid eyes on.
Attempt #502...
Before we left church we got some pictures with our friends. Jen is 38 weeks pregnant here - looking good huh!!!
We had a great trip and can't wait till we can go visit again!
There are five boys in Justin's family and 4 out of the 5 were there. The 5th is on his mission and was definitely missed! Here they are in order of oldest to youngest with their dad on the end.
Uncle Jonny has a way with the kiddos and Brooklyn is no exception. She loved going to his volleyball games and watching him coach. He even managed to sneak in a few hugs!
We also got to visit some of our best friends while we were there. It's so nice that they live there and we're able to see them every time we go back. We love having close friends who we can be totally and completely ourselves around. It really made me miss our days of being next door neighbors and seeing each other several times a day!!!Brooklyn and their little girl Kate are a little more than a week apart. It was a joyous reunion and I think by the end of the night Brooklyn finally decided to warm up to her a little!
We attended a wedding together and on of the girls favorite parts...the cake of course.
My friend Jen had bought Addison this adorable little dress. And guess where she found it? Goodwill of course :) A girl after my own heart ;)
Daddies dancing with their daughters.
One of the five hundred attempts to get a decent picture of our little family...we'll have to try again!
Brooklyn and her man. I swear I have some serious competition with this girl around!!!
Attempt #501...
Precious sweet blue eyed baby...
Stinkin cute and funny toddler...
The two cutest girls I've ever laid eyes on.
Attempt #502...
Before we left church we got some pictures with our friends. Jen is 38 weeks pregnant here - looking good huh!!!
We had a great trip and can't wait till we can go visit again!

5 comments:
It looks like you had SO much fun! It is so nice you have your families so close :)
It's always fun to see friends and family! It looks like you guys had such a great time! Your girls are adorable!
Had to tell that I saw a Pittsburgh Steelers Monopoly game today in some store and immediately thought of you and Jen. :)
And I hope you DO steal the idea for the cupcakes. It's super easy and striking. They'll turn out great!
What a fun trip! I loved seeing Justin with his brothers and dad--it's always fun to see people with their siblings!
It was so good to see you guys!! I miss you already! Those are cute pictures. Man am I glad I don't look like I did in that last picture anymore!! Love you!!
Post a Comment