Here we are at the Fort Worth Stockyards where it's basically an entire little old west town. Tons of shops, eating, and fun things to see. I felt out of place without a cowboy hat and boots on!
The girls had fun playing on the horses, carriages, saddles, etc.
Even Justin had a little fun playing around!
Brooklyn was able to see some baby animals and go on a quick easter egg hunt as well!
and these were found everywhere (the barn stars). not just at the stockyards, everywhere in Texas. I think I would just fit right in!!!
The girls had fun playing on the horses, carriages, saddles, etc.

1 comment:
I love when my out of state friends come to visit Texas because then I learn about other fun places to go. I didn't know the stock yards had things to do when the rodeo isn't going on. Good to know. We live about 40 min. north of Fort Worth. Looks like you enjoyed Texas! We love our home state!!
Post a Comment