Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

~ TEXAS Vacation ~

This year we spent spring break visiting my grandparents and aunt in Texas. It was by far the most exhausting thing I've done - but oh so worth it!

We have never traveled by plane with the kids - and now I understand why I should never attempt it again - at least not until my children are 2 and over. Poor little Addy was a trooper but not a minute of shut eye is killer for an almost 1 year old on a 3 hour plane ride. Somehow we managed and made it there and have a wonderful trip!


I think we were quite the circus traveling in the airport with 1 stroller, 2 car seats, and a bazillion other bags...



Overall we had lots of fun, and giggles, and laughs...
lots of playing...
and maybe a little ounce of shut eye in there as well...more on some of the fun things we did while down there to come...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time! Glad you are back :)

Company EIGHT said...

What a fun trip! I missed you, though. :)