Home

Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated our two little girlies birthdays! We spent the day with lots of family...


Two little princesses - Belle and Cinderella...

yummy mexican food...

For this recipe click here...

delicious cakes and cupcakes...

each girl had their own little princess cake (which I almost dropped on the way to Addy's high chair)...

Addison was super cranky and tired and although she loves sweets didn't dive into her chocolate cake as much as we had expected. She ended up being very dainty and loved to lick all the icing...

Brooklyn too loved her cake but mostly just the icing as well...
The girls are pretty lucky to have so much family that sure loves them a lot to travel and see them for their birthdays. They each received a gazillion presents and now our home looks like Christmas day again! But we sure are having lots of fun!!!




The parting gift was a yummy crown sugar cookie with glace icing. For the recipe click here.

All in all it was a great day full of lots of love and laughs. We're thankful for our family and our precious little girls for bringing so much joy into our lives.

11 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Happy Birthday! Such a cute party!

whitney said...

Ahhh, so much fun! Love the cakes...they're so cute!

Mindy said...

looks like fun! It's so great that you have family close by that can come for things like that! happy birthday cute girls!

Carn Family said...

Looks like you managed to pull off yet another wonderful party. Your girls are so dang cute!

Nicole said...

that's fun that they have birthdays at the same time! for now anyway! erica, you look so good and those cakes are so cute! i hope everything is well!

Bethanne said...

SO cute...isn't it amazing how fast time flies?! I wish I was invited so I could've worn my Princess dress! :)

Jedda said...

What beautiful princesses you have! So fun that they can celebrate together too.

Kristyn said...

whay a fun party! love the parting gifts too - and your new entertainment center looks just fantastic!

erica i have a random q for you: i'm in the market for some face powder. i've never bought any in my life and my face desperately needs it. i've always loved your makeup, what kind would you recommend??? thanks a million!

Company EIGHT said...

Darling girl, darling party! Happy Birthday Miss Brooklyn!

Kristyn said...

Oh, one more thing! I saw your post about the easter eggs and putting the numbers on them...I don't know if you frequent notimeforflashcards.com but I LOVE that site. They did a post not too long ago about the same thing. They have got tons of fun educational games for kids that we have done a lot around here. I think you'll love it! Her boy is a little bit older than your daughter, but girls are more advanced, :) so it all pans out.

Stephanie Lowe said...

i LOVE your parties!!! happy birthday sweet girls!!!