We have had quite the exciting week. So much to do that blogging hasn't been on the top of the list. So here's a quick catch up.
Exactly one week ago we were here - riding this -

We went with some of our good friends - sans kids - and it was wonderful! Justin and I are in love with huge roller coasters so for us this was the ultimate couple's day trip.

For my friend brook however - this was her favorite ride - and the only one she ever put her hands up on - the train...
In the end the day couldn't have been more perfect. The weather was beautiful, we were safe, our kid's had fun without us, we ate yummy amusement park food, and ultimately had a wonderful getaway with friends.
We missed all of our friends that couldn't go and decided that a couple's trip will definitely have to become a yearly tradition - just maybe not to an amusement park every time - for brook's sake :)
Exactly one week ago we were here - riding this -

We went with some of our good friends - sans kids - and it was wonderful! Justin and I are in love with huge roller coasters so for us this was the ultimate couple's day trip.
For my friend brook however - this was her favorite ride - and the only one she ever put her hands up on - the train...

4 comments:
I LOVE Cedar Point! Sadly I haven't been since I was 16...but I have such fond memories:) Looks like you had a blast!
I am glad that I went and so glad you were able to come. If it was just Chalrie and I, I would have chickened out on some rides. What a fun day and if you do it again I am sure I will come...I just might end up in Snoopy Land :)
this is pretty much my favorite place EVER. I'm jealous!
I totally LOVE all your pictures!!! I'm glad you BOTH had a great time :)!!!
Post a Comment