I loved this weekend. For a million and one reasons. For the birth of our country, the freedoms we have, and those that have served and continue to do so to protect all the blessings we have here in America.
We spent the nice long weekend going on a date, hanging out at the beach, barbecuing, watching fireworks, and being with friends and family.
My favorite part of BBQing...fun with friends and family...

The girl's favorite part BBQs...ice pops...

This is how much Brooklyn loves fireworks...
So after we set these off in our yard...(yes believe it or not these were fireworks in our backyard) Brooklyn decided she would rather stay home with my sister than go see even more much larger fireworks. So we left her home and put Addison to bed and Justin and I headed off with the rest of the family to go see the fireworks.
On the church lawn awaiting the fireworks. Perfect end to a perfect weekend.
We spent the nice long weekend going on a date, hanging out at the beach, barbecuing, watching fireworks, and being with friends and family.
My favorite part of BBQing...fun with friends and family...
The girl's favorite part BBQs...ice pops...
This is how much Brooklyn loves fireworks...
So after we set these off in our yard...(yes believe it or not these were fireworks in our backyard) Brooklyn decided she would rather stay home with my sister than go see even more much larger fireworks. So we left her home and put Addison to bed and Justin and I headed off with the rest of the family to go see the fireworks.
On the church lawn awaiting the fireworks. Perfect end to a perfect weekend.

4 comments:
It was the perfect day! I love the pic of Brooklyn covering her ears...maybe next year??
So fun! Madeline can't stand the noise of the fireworks either. Next time I am going to bring her the earmuffs that John and Johnathan wore to the monster truck rally. Lol!
What a FUN weekend! K told me that grandpa was going to hold her during the fireworks (she's scared too) since he wasn't around I was amazed she didn't cry and run inside!
what a fun weekend!!! 4th year's the charm (she'll love it one day)???
Post a Comment