Home

Friday, July 9, 2010

Girl's Night

Thursday I went out will all the girls' and saw this...

I have to say it's been YEARS (I can't believe it's been that long!) since I read it but I love going out every time one of the books comes to the big screen! We go out to dinner with all the girls and then join all the teeny boppers to see the action. It's a perfect night :)


I can't wait to see the next one!!!
P.S. I'm team Jacob.

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Oh, I am definitely team Jacob!!

whitney said...

I don't know...the big screen really brings Jacob to life and I love him waaay more after seeing the movie then reading the books...but I'm still Team Edward all the way!

Nicole said...

i was team edward when i read the books, but the movies do a good job of making you like jacob more... and not because he never has his shirt on. i thought this movie was the best of the 3 by far!