Home

Friday, September 10, 2010

chuckie cheese

We had a first a couple of weekends ago - Chuck E Cheese's! My dad had been wanting to take the girl's there so we finally ventured out and we all absolutely loved it!


First we had pizza...which as you can tell the kid's loved.


Then we spent the rest of the night popping tokens into rides and playing games.

This was Addy's favorite. She cried every time it was over and we went to get her out of the seat. So she ended up riding this one over and over and over again.


Brooklyn got to experience a little bit of Cedar Point for the first time - the Gemini.






This place was absolutely perfect for our family. The kid's didn't have to sit for very long for dinner, everyone got to play games, and it really wasn't that much money. We'll definitely be going back again - I'm not sure who will ask first though - the kids or Justin - because honestly I think he made have been the one who had the most fun!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I've always been a little afraid of Chuck-E-Cheese but after this post I think we might have to take a trip (its down the street).

Company EIGHT said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun!! Darling pics of the girls--that Addy Sue kills me.

We'll have to try that one--I know my kids would love it, too.

Kristyn said...

I have a friend who's my age, and she is obsessed with that place! It's hilarious. But she's discovered that a person can stock up tickets on your account so you don't have to cash them all in that night. I think that place is dirty and gross, but still fun, and she thinks it's better than Disneyland. It makes me laugh everytime I think of that place.

Glad you guys had fun there!