Wow! It has been a whirlwind of a month around our house. So...for the next few days you're gonna see lots of catch-up posts!
This year was Brooklyn's first year of preschool. I toyed around with the idea of sending her or not and I'm so glad I did. She absolutely loved it! She made lots of friends, adored her teachers (Addy did too), and got lots of time playing, crafting, and learning as well.
This year was Brooklyn's first year of preschool. I toyed around with the idea of sending her or not and I'm so glad I did. She absolutely loved it! She made lots of friends, adored her teachers (Addy did too), and got lots of time playing, crafting, and learning as well.
Her school is a co-op preschool which means either Justin or I got to go in and help out about once a month. We loved seeing her in her element and she was always so happy to have us there! We loved getting to know the other kids and talking with her teachers as well.
Last month she had a party her last day and we all got to go in and celebrate with her. We had lots of fun and she can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment