The museum is located right on the marina - kind of scary actually. If you look there is no gate/fence/etc. to block anyone from running/tripping/falling right off into the water. The water and boats were beautiful to look at but it didn't last long as I was too afraid the kids were gonna end up in the water and someone was going to have to dive in after them!
That day we also got to head on over to the Washington D.C. Temple. That is the first temple I saw in real life and holds a special place in my heart. It's also the place where Justin's parents and older brother were both married. I remember being on a trip with my parents when I was young and driving on the highway and through the trees comes this magnificent sacred temple - breathtaking.

And one plus of the whole day...I got to sit next to this handsome boy the whole car ride :)

1 comment:
How Fun! I want to visit DC someday!
Post a Comment