Pure Christmas joy right here...
Our Christmas was wonderful. Hurried and jam packed but great nonetheless. It started out the Friday before at my parents. It was last minute but we seemed to pack in all the necessities: yummy dinner, exchanging fun gifts, and eating treats :)
We got my sisters just what they wanted and you could tell by the huge smiles on their faces. Love it -
My mom's starting a photography class so she was excited about her new supplies :)
Elle just loved checking out all the commotion!
The next day we headed over to my dad's. New day same story: yummy food, exchanging gifts, and making of sugar cookies.
The girls were spoiled rotten. But that's what Papa does best :)
Our final stop was in Pittsburgh for a few days. The cousins never miss a beat and become inseparable the second we arrive!
We all did our fair share of sitting around, laughing, and just relaxing together :)
Since the winter up until this point had been really mild we had to take advantage of the little bit of snow we got!
Is this not the cutest little guy you've ever seen? I want to steal him and take him home with me every time we're together!!!
Everyone took turns with Elle. I barely got to hold my pumpkin while we were there! She's definitely loved by everyone :)
Can't be in Pittsburgh without wearing lots of Steeler's gear and cheering them on in a game! Even though we made it there in time to watch the game our presence didn't help them win :(
One of our favorite parts of Pittsburgh trips are visiting our best friends the Goettman's.
The four of us have been buddies for about 8 years now and we love watching how our families grow and change every time we get together. They are the kinds of friends who you can always pick up with right where you left off. We talk endlessly and always feel right at home when we are together - miss them!
The big day...the kid's let us sleep in somewhat and then the craziness began :) Santa stopped by and of course Nana and Pubby never fail to make Christmas magical. All five Jones brothers were home and with everyone in tow it made for a wonderful morning together.
Did I mention everyone loved Elle to pieces...she's couldn't have been happier meeting everyone and snuggling endlessly with them our entire trip :)
Then we made it home early to beat a big snow storm and celebrated Christmas with just our family. It was lovely and with a newborn I was just glad to be home in my jammies snuggling my babies for the rest of break.
Then I tried to take pictures of my little beauties in their matching Christmas dresses. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get all of them dresses because of sizing so they've basically been wearing these dresses non stop till Elle grows out of hers :)
I saw this picture and wanted to replicate...haha...not so much. Maybe I'll have to give it another try ;)


1 comment:
Sounds crazy, busy, and absolutely perfect!!!
Post a Comment