I consider myself a girly girl through and through. I don't really think there is anything wrong with that. I can also be competitive, tough, strong, etc. when I want or need to be as well but my heart lies with making crafts, doing hair and nails, cooking, decorating, etc.
Having a house full of ladies is right up my alley and I'm so thrilled that Brooklyn and Addison are getting to ages where they can hang out and participate in things with me. I love being able to find things the three of us can do together.
One night for Relief Society I taught a craft station that was making journals. After the girls saw what I was going to be doing they both wanted one as well. So that weekend we got some supplies and they both picked out paper, stickers, and other embellishments and did a mighty fine job making their own!

No comments:
Post a Comment