Home

Monday, November 17, 2014

{september}

Since I was big and pregnant and mostly lazy here's a quick wrap up of some of our fall (right before baby came) fun we had. 

At vacation bible school this summer the girls planted this grass and made an atrium. We let it grow on the windowsill all summer & fall. Here they are posing with their plant. 


Fall = cooler weather = homemade crescent rolls. I <3 4="" always="" and="" doesn="" dozen="" eat="" enough="" fair="" house.="" in="" it="" last="" long="" makes="" more="" much="" my="" our="" p="" really="" recipe="" share.="" t="" than="" the="" these="" things="" too="" way="">


Now that both the older girls are gone all day I had about a month with just my little tootie. Elle is so smart. She sings full songs, says just about everything, and can count to over ten. She's potty training herself already and isn't even two! 


She parties hard and needs her sleep. She is funny - actually hilarious - and keeps me laughing all day. She's definitely entering her terrible twos and seeking independence with everything. I need to tack on an extra 20 minutes to everything because she insists on putting on her boots, zipping her coat, buckling herself, etc. 


I just love this girl to death and am in love with her personality. She is the sweetest little thing. We prayed and prayed for her for many many long months and we are so grateful she is part of our family. 


She keeps me smiling every day and I'm one lucky momma to be able to spend every day with her! 


I took the girls and their good buddy Kate to see a dress rehearsal of Shrek at our local theater. The girls loved being in the big theater and giggled throughout the whole production.

No comments: