
Justin has awesome people he works with! All of the other engineers are close to his age and have young families. One of the engineers he works with is done having babies so she sent us over 3 tupperwares full of clothes and shoes. Isn't it funny that I had just so happened to be wanting to buy Brooklyn shoes? Even though she really doesn't need them because she doesn't walk or even crawl yet I still had been wanting them but had convinced myself not to because our money would be better spent somewhere else. Well, look at these cute Nike shoes that were in one of the tupperwares? Cute huh? They fit Brooklyn perfectly and she absolutely loved them. Especially the shoelaces!!!

Yesterday my friend Melissa and I spent the day shopping. I had set out wanting something for myself because Justin and I budget a certain amount of money each month that we get to spend on ourselves. And since I was pregnant last year I really haven't gotten any fall/winter clothes in a little while. So, I thought I might find some cute boots or a sweater or some jeans. Well despite my efforts I didn't find anything for myself. However, I found some really cute things for Brooklyn. Children's Place always seems to pull through. They had a million $2.99 racks and it just so happened I'd been wanting to buy Brooklyn some winter church clothes. Well, Brooklyn's alloted money for the month was already spent. But something about motherhood makes you lose a lot of your selfishness and so I spent half of MY money on my sweet little baby (only half though :) . Who can pass up a screaming good deal? So Brooklyn sure made out good on this shopping trip even though she wasn't even with me. She got 2 skirts and some long-sleeved onesies. Plus, an adorable lamp shade (which I had really been looking for everywhere) from Pottery Barn Outlet!

Now since I've become a mother I can't even recall all of the times I have secretly said to myself, "Did you ever imagine you could love someone so much?" I am constantly looking at Brooklyn and trying to figure out how I can possibly love her as much as I do. She is my baby and I never knew that such a sweet, smiley, poopy, little thing could make my heart explode every time I think of her!

Here is Brooklyn modeling off her new corduroy skirt and onesie before we left for church.

Is modeling in her future? It is a possibility by how much she loves to smile for the camera!

Mommy and Daddy with Brooklyn before church today. It is so hard to actually get a picture of the three of us!
7 comments:
Isn't it such a wonderful feeling to love someone SO much?! It is the best part of motherhood.
I just love Brooklyn's chubby cheeks in that first picture!
Brooklyn has the most beautiful, squeezable cheeks I've ever seen, she is gorgeous, she definitely takes after her mom!
What can I say? Brooklyn is just too darn cute!! I love her new outfits. Isn't great to have someone to spend money that's so adorbale?
You have a pottery barn outlet??? That is so cool. And I've felt that giving feeling before - isn't it the best? Such a good feeling. Your kid looks adorable in the new outfits! AND, they don;t even look worn. That's the best part.
she is such a cutie! and don't you love free clothes?!
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd8t7bxp_15hgft8p&pli=1
That's the link for the instructions to do a customizable background. It takes a little while, just warning you, like an hour. But once you've got it changed, you can change the papers pretty easily after that. Have fun!
She is such a doll! I love the outfits- and her cheeks are so cute!
It's so true though- I always head the baby section of any store before I even remember to check out anything for myself! It's much more fun that way!
Post a Comment