So I have been tagged once before and didn't do it (Sorry Melissa, I didn't know what the questions were that I was supposed to answer :)
But I have been tagged again by someone new so here goes. I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself.
1. I have a really bad long term memory. I don't know why but I just can't remember things. Even big things. One of my best friends from elementary school always recalls these funny things we did and I have no clue what she is talking about. Once, my mom was recalling about how I went on a hot air balloon ride when I was younger - A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE - and I can't remember it at all!
2. I love homes - everything about them. Sometimes I lay awake at night and dream about each room in our house and exactly what color I would like to paint it and what the furniture and decorations would look like if I had a limitless budget. I love looking at floor plans and I read through the for sale listings of homes in the newspaper for fun. I love to look around at Home Depot and Lowe's at the fixtures and cabinets and so on. For now I absolutely love being a mom, but perhaps one day if I do get a job I think I would like to work with houses somehow.
3. I love to dance! I did it when I was really REALLY young and since have had no formal training or anything but I love to get down. Sometimes during the day I turn the CD player on to some hip hop or some other random music and I dance around the room or kitchen or wherever we are in front of Brooklyn. She gets a kick out of it.
4. I feel extremely guilty when I don't work out or eat bad. I just put Brooklyn down for a nap and should be down on the treadmill running but I really don't feel like it and that makes me feel guilty. I hate that I feel like that but I have to admit it's a really good motivator!
5. I used to be the pickiest eater! I get that from my Dad who is also extremely picky. I could live off of potatoes and corn. They are my absolute favorite!!! However, I have learned to like a lot more foods as I've grown older. I have come to like mustard, cooked onions and peppers, pickles (just a bite), and so on. So hopefully that will continue and I will add to my repertoire.
6. When Justin and I first met I was embarrassed to ride in his car. He has a Dodge Dynasty from the 90's and what can I say, it's not the cutest thing ever? I have come to love the red velvet seats, however it did take some getting used to.
7. Ah, high school...Where I grew up there were not a ton of Mormons. Well my friend Elliot (who was a member of the Church) and I hung out together and had a lot of the same friends. Well when the end of the year rolled around we were voted --- can you guess? Prettiest smile, most popular, etc. ???? NOPE! "Most Religious" :) Ha, ha, ha. Hey, despite my assumed dorkiness I was however on the Homecoming Court. So that makes up for the nomination right? J/k - I'm very proud we won most religious!!!
Now...
Rachel Olsen
Shauna Orton
Megan Nelson
Kristin Knies
TAG - You're it !
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that's funny that you wouldn't ride in his car. :-)
I can totally see you on court. Good for you! I bet you looked great. And, oh my gosh, I am SO with you on the house thing. Maybe not so much the Home Depot thing, but I LOVE driving through big-house neighborhoods and flipping through Architectural Digest and Better Homes and Gardens to get ideas. I've started my little file of my dream home decor, which will most likely never come to pass. Ah, dreams.
I love it, the most religious...
P.S. I just realized that you tagged me as well... so sorry!!! But, I did finally do it!
I also do know how it feels to ride in a car like the dynasty, except when I first rode in it, I NEVER thought I'd drive it.
ohh, I forgot.... so although it may be a little embarrassing, it rides so much smoother than the civic!!! It is very comfortable!
Post a Comment