-I am thankful to have a HUSBAND who is so committed to our relationship that he willingly does anything he can to make me happy (and he's a hottie)!

-I am thankful for BROOKLYN and all the funny laughs, cute smiles, new adventures, love, and joy she has brought into our lives (so precious isn't she?).
-I am thankful to have FAMILY that is always thinking about and looking out for each other's best interest.

-I am thankful for FRIENDS both near and far that call just to chat and say hello and check up on you.
-I am thankful to have the GOSPEL in my life that brings me so much happiness and helps guide me in all that I do.
-I am thankful to have my HEALTH and the ability to choose the foods I want to eat (not always the best ones but hey, they're yummy!) and a strong body to exercise.
-I am thankful that I am able to recognize all the BLESSINGS in my life both large and small.
We are so grateful to have family that is now just a short drive away, a warm and comfortable place to call home, a job to pay our bills and allow me to stay at home, friends to spend our weekends with and to spend our cell phone minutes on, an instant family at church, etc. We have too many blessings to count - all of which we are extremely grateful for.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
Hey, this is totally random, and not really about thanksgiving, but I dont' know what e-mail you check anymore.... so I was wondering what version of the store the "Tale of the Three Trees" you have. There are so many, and the ones that I have read so far are to kiddish. Anyway, let me know, as soon as possible. P.S. The pictures from Thanksgiving are so cute. Brooklyn is getting so big!!
Post a Comment