Home

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brooklyn's Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Brooklyn's 2nd Birthday with a party with family. We loved spending time with everyone that was able to come up. We appreciated all of them being willing to travel and spend the day with us celebrating our 'little lady'!

Here's a little peek into what our day was like!

Here were the invitations...

The party favors...

The cake...

The cupcakes...
Blowing out her candle...

Thoroughly enjoying her birthday treats...
Opening presents...

The birthday girl...

Their first time wearing matching dresses...


Our attempt at taking some family pictures...

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are an unbelievable woman...two babies and look at those invitations and the cake. Amazing! Love the picture of Brooklyn smiling about mid way down. My fav pic of her. Keep up the good work.

Muznah said...

wow. did you make all that yourself....?

congratulations :)

Young Family said...

I love, love, love her cake!

Carn Family said...

You have outdone yourself once again. It all turned out SO cute! I am glad to hear the day went well. Brooklyn is a lucky girl to have such an awesome mom.

Sarah M said...

Everything looks amazing. You are super mom!!! Doing all of that with just one baby seems hard enough, but two????!! WOW :)

bro said...

Hopefully you took a REALLY long nap after this, Holy smokes it looks amazing!

Day Family Blog said...

I love the birthday cake and cupcakes, so cute! I love dressing my girls up in matching dresses, it is so fun. They are so cute together!

Megan said...

You blow me away! I can't believe what an amazing party you put together so quickly after just having a baby! I would be lucky just to get dressed and put on makeup:) Everything looks beautiful...especially the birthday girl!

Our Family Adventures said...

Super dooper Cute!!!! I can't wait to see them both together in their little matching dresses!! How fun :)

Aubrey said...

what a cute birthday theme!

Kristyn said...

Darling darling darling. Love the party favors, it all turned out fantastic.

bryceandjamie said...

Hi Erica! I saw a link to your blog and had to say hi! Your little girls are sooo cute and I love the birthday pics. I bet you are the best mom!

Stephanie Lowe said...

I LOVE the ladybug birthday cuteness! Those cupcakes (along with everything else) are so adorable! And I love those dresses...they are precious sisters with a fabulous mommy!!!

Bethanne said...

Um, oh my. Didn't you just have a baby woman?! That party looked awesome. And I love the pic of both girls (and matching too). How fun is that!

eight happy "hardts" said...

What a WOMAN! How did you find time to put all that together? It was Darling! What lucky girls.
I loved the picture with chocolate all over her face. This is a girl after my own heart. :) :) :)

Kika VilaNova said...

Happy bday to her!! Do you have any leftover cake?? looks yummie!!

and Olivia has that same dress!!! cute!!! :)

Company EIGHT said...

Everything is darling! The girls are adorable in their dresses, and I'm loving that black mouth Brooklyn has eating her cupcake. :) Great job!!