Remember this? You probably don't because it was SO long ago that we started it!!! Here is our most recent update. We're oh so very close to having ALL OF IT done soon :)
Kitchen
It's not completely finished but we are absolutely loving it and so glad we ventured into the unknown and attempted our first major home renovation.
now...On to the next project. haha. My hubby says NO MORE PROJECTS. At least for awhile I say. But here is what is stewing in my mind and I need as many opinions as possible.
I want to paint my kitchen cabinets. I have seen the most amazing examples out in blog land of people who have ventured out and taken the dive. But what color do you think would look best...
white?
or black?
I found this amazing transformation at The Lettered Cottage. She is the most amazing decorator and has the cutest ideas! What I love about this before and after is that her cabinets, countertops, and appliances look just like ours.So let me know what you think. I'm dying to hear what others think of my crazy new idea!!!





9 comments:
After looking at your kitchen now along with your dining room white is my pick. The back of your chairs are white along withthe trim and it would add a nice flow to the rooms. But I love the black too!!!
i really like the idea of black cabinets. we just moved into a home that has black cabinets and i LOVE them. But i think either black or white would look great. black is more daring. white would always look great! i love reading about your "crazy" ideas.... although i don't think they are crazy at all! :)
I like both ideas in general, but I think white would look better next to your dining room. Your kitchen/dining remodel looks great, though!
I would go for the white. I think maybe even antiquing them???? That's a lot of work though...but white is nice because the dirt and dust doesn't show quite as easily as it does on black:)
I love your remodel! It looks great. Either color would look great for your cabinets. I personally like "light" kitchens, so I'd probably go with white.
You know I think both would look great--and I agree with Aubrey--black would be more daring for sure, but striking! I love the before and after of the kitchen you posted with black cabinets. White is always in, and you really can't go wrong.good luck!
I can't wait to see what you decide :)
I love the daring black...and that would be my first choice for YOUR kitchen. BUT, if this were my kitchen...I'm such a chicken so I'd probably do the white and antique it...which would look really great with your table and green walls! I can't wait to see what you decide! I know it will be awesome either way :)
WAY TO GO! It looks AWESOME!! So what color did you decide to paint the cabinets?
Post a Comment