Home

Sunday, May 8, 2011

ER

I love this girl. I really do. She is as sweet as can be and as cute as can be but is surely as loud and as sassy as can be too. I'm not gonna lie when I say she is the reason we are just now getting around to thinking we could handle another kid in our household.

So it's really no surprise to me that she's the first one we've taken to the ER. And it really has been a shocker to me that it didn't happen sooner really. She a rough and tumble kind of girl. Jumps off couches, slides down stairs, falls of chairs, climbs on countertops, you name it - she's been on it and probably fallen off of it as well.

So when I met up with Justin after one of my long Saturday runs and he informed me that he just got home from the ER with her...it was kind of like - what now? Her and Brooklyn had been playing on the stage at church, she had gotten caught up in the curtains and lost her balance, and boom - down she went - onto the hard gym floor. After a few episodes of throwing up he took her in and had her checked out. Thank heavens - she's fine. The next day she was back to her normal self which I couldn't be more grateful for - I only hope and pray that this was the first and last trip to the ER with her...

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Glad she's ok!

Day Family Blog said...

How scary! I am glad she is ok. I have yet to make an ER run and don't think I could handle it. Sounds like Justin handled it well.

Company EIGHT said...

That girl. So glad she's okay!