The next weekend we all got to go down to my mom's and grandma's and celebrate Mother's Day with them as well. I surprised my mom and took her out for dinner and massages together. We had lots of fun shopping, talking, and just spending the day together.
Then on Sunday we got to spend the day hanging out and enjoying time with my grandma, my girl's call her GG. We made her a yummy lunch and dessert and then spent the afternoon playing with all the fun things she has at her house.
I sure love both of these woman and know that who they are has definitely made me who I am. I look up to them, admire them, love them, and can't imagine my life without them.

1 comment:
How was your Marathon? I can't do mine anymore..do to an adductor muscle tear...super sad about it...
Post a Comment