
These two have been begging to have a 'sleepover' together. Since we already had the extra bed set up in the room we finally caved and let them have a go at it. And guess what? It's been great. Addy has stayed in her bed and Brooklyn has loved having a little playmate in the bed next to her. Although Addy still takes her nap in her crib in the other room - I can't bear to think of that girl not napping for me!!! Surprisingly they've gone right to bed great for the most part...it's just the waking each other up in the morning that's
killing me!
3 comments:
Look at those sweet girls!!! SO cute!
Naps are definitely just as much for us as for them! Sorry they're getting up early though...I am NOT a morning person so without Dan to help me in the AM I'd struggle. Big time. Hope they start sleeping in a bit for you!
Darling room Erica . . . as usual :-) I'd love to come walk around your house and take notes!
Post a Comment