March 17th is a holiday in our family for two reasons:
One - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

More importantly, two - Justin's Birthday.

(birthday treat from 2 years ago)
More importantly, two - Justin's Birthday.
(this year's birthday treat - Reese's cake from www.pickypalate.blogspot.com)
He is turning the big 2-7 so this blog is dedicated to him and 27 reasons why we love him!!!
Dear Justin,
We hope your birthday is extra special. Here's just some of the reasons we love you!!!
1. He gave me a little mini version (which everyone can attest too) of himself. Her name is Brooklyn and she for sure is a miniature version of him :) I love it!
2. He scratches my back and rubs my head WHENEVER I ask.

3. He takes care of Brooklyn so I can go shopping ALL day with the girls or on entire weekends!
4. If I need help with anything - he helps, never any complaining.
5. He goes to work everyday and strives hard in what he does to support our family.

6. If he is not going to be home from work by 5:20, he always calls and lets me know.
7. He puts our family first - always.
8. Justin serves diligently in his calling. He stays after on Sundays, Wednesdays, and even has to go on other days sometimes as well.
9. The guy DOES NOT have a temper. If he does, I have yet to see it.
10. He went on a mission and served the Lord and has strived to do so since.
11. Justin wants to do things right. When I just want it done quickly, he takes his time and makes sure it's done correctly.

12. He doesn't care if I'm in my pajamas every day when he comes home from work.
13. He ALWAYS makes sure to kiss me before he leaves and when he walk in the door from work.
14. He doesn't get mad if I go over our budget sometimes because I buy Brooklyn or myself something on sale.
15. If I want a treat he asks what I want and we get it :)
16. He tries hard to be romantic and surprise me and do things that make me happy.
17. He doesn't laugh when we sing during Family Home Evening or when putting Brooklyn to bed and I'm SOOOO off pitch it's not even funny.
18. He has never told me he doesn't like something I have cooked.
19. He tells me I look good and wants me to wear a bikini (haha) even when my belly has stretch marks on it now and my boobs have dropped LOTS of sizes from nursing!
20. He doesn't get annoyed (at least he doesn't act like it) when his brother calls and wakes him up at night or just calls like 50 times in one day. - I LOVE YOU jarrod :)
21. He lets me decorate and pick out just about anything I like.
22. He helps get up in the middle of the night with Brooklyn and rock her and give her a binkie sometimes.
23. He'll stay up all night with me and watch House Hunters and all of my other HGTV shows.
24. He tries hard to be healthy and diligently does push-ups and chin-ups every day.
25. He doesn't compare himself to others and therefore never seems to get jealous.
26. He is a good friend and is always willing to do whatever to help someone else in need (make sure a person in a broken down car has help, gives SO MUCH change to EVERY store that has a Salvation Army person ringing a bell at Christmas time, etc.)
27. We have fun together and I'm the lucky girl that gets to have this handsome, giving, laid-back, funny daddy, and wonderful husband for all of eternity.
We love you hunny and hope your day is extra special!
Love,
your two biggest fans Erica and Brooklyn

7 comments:
First of all, loved the other blogs and I LOVE potatoes too!! Love them with a passion!! and sweet potatoes, YUM!! :)
Hey, happy bday to your hubby! that reeses cake looks YUMMIE! I gotta try that sometime :)
hugs and have a great week!
I hope he has a great day. How could you not with a cake like that waiting at home?
Happy Birthday Justin!!
Happy Birthday Justin! We hope you have a wonderful day! I cannot stop thinking about that cake...:)
That's so sweet! Happy Birthday Justin! That cake looks like it would be up my alley, for sure!
YEA! Happy birthday, Justin, from all of us here in Texas...and well, welcome to the club old timer! :)
Happy Birthday Justin!!
Post a Comment