Home

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Pittsburgh Loves

In my almost five years of being married to someone from Pittsburgh I have found there are lots of things to love about that place.

Here's one...
And another...
And one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES !!!

Yes, that is a chicken salad and yes those are FRENCH FRIES on top. Amazing, yes, truly amazing. If you have never had this kind of salad before, it is definitely worth a shot.

Anywhere you go in Pittsburgh and order a chicken salad, this is what it comes out looking like. They all have fries on them. I absolutely love it. I always am torn when I go out to eat because I love salads but I also love french fries. So in our home if we ever make salads delicious yummy french fries are always found atop it. Believe me, once you start you'll never stop :)


7 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I think I really like Pittsburgh! :) I need to go there!

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, I haven't heard too many good things about the city, but anywhere they use french fries as a topping, I'm all for it!

Kathryn Cooper said...

I love french fries! I've never seen them on a salad, but that sounds healthier than a big mac.

Brian and Kandace said...

That's such a good idea! Now I'm craving one. Yum!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

that salad looks sooo good! Your girl is a doll...are those your parents or Justins? Either way someones dad looks like Poncherelli on CHIPS.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kajsa said...

hey that is one weird salad, if i ever go there i will have to try it! i love the steelers also, my cousins husband plays for them!