So Justin decided he was going to save up all the money he got for Christmas and purchase one. Well you can't just go to the store and get one - they are so hard to get a hold of!!!So for the last 2 months I called just about every store every morning to see if any came in. I had a list on the fridge and I would just plow through the numbers every morning (along with a million other people I guess)
Then my day finally came. One of our friends works at Best Buy and he called us one night after they closed and told us a truck came in. So...I rushed in to Best Buy the next morning. My heart was beating so hard and I was so anxious AND I snagged one. Then I surprised Justin when he got home from work that day!!!

So now when we need a date night, we can bowl together.
Or when I need a work out, I can beat his butt in a boxing match.
And just wait for this spring, we're gonna be pretty hard to beat in tennis.

7 comments:
Merry Christmas Justin! I would love to get a present in March too! :) I'm so glad you were able to track one down...
What a lucky guy. I am too scared to buy one in fear that I would never see my hubby again!
Oh my gosh, I love that thing! We play it with our friends all of the time, and it is so fun. Who needs to go out anymore?
Hi Erica! This is Brynn Naegle - we lived in Union Square the same time you guys did. Found your blog through one of the other Union Square-er blogs. Your baby is adorable! You can catch us at bcnaegle.blogspot.com.
How fun! Who needs an offical date night when you get all gussied up and go out when you have Wii? I've never actually played one myself (I'm a loser, I know), but I've heard they're fabulous!
Now all he needs for next Christmas is a plasma TV to go with it right? :)
Yea! I'm so glad that you found us! :) Your family is as beautiful as always...and we have to admit that we LOVE the Wii too. It's a blast! And you sound as competitive as we are. Look out! :)
Post a Comment