Home

Sunday, June 1, 2008

jello poke cake

This is a new family favorite. I first saw the recipe on my friend Melissa's blog and then later on Kraftfoods.com . Go there and search for jello poke cake and the delicious recipe will come up. It is super easy and tasty!

5 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Erika,
it's getting SO HARD to be on a diet and visit your blog! All these pictures and ideas for yummie foods! You're MEAN!
:) hehehehe

just kdding!
this cake looks SO GOOD! I am gonna get the recipe for my "cheat day" :)

Oh and where did you get your new template at?

hugsss

Bethanne said...

That looks so stinkin' good. Your such a good mommy baker! I think Dan got gypped...

Young Family said...

I checked out one of your friends blogs the other day. I loved it. Her twin girls are way cute and I love her new house. Mostly
I loved her link to the hair styles.

I made a jello poke cake at Christmas. One layer was red and the other green. It was way cute and of course tasty.

Mrs. Olsen said...

I made that cake today because of this post. YUMMY!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Yum!! That looks so good! I'll have to make it.

Brooklyn is a cutie! It's fun to see everyone's kids on their blogs!