Home

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Music to my ears...

Every stage of your child's development has wonderful fun little moments and Brooklyn's particular stage of development right now is so entertaining and truly amazing to me. She is discovering the world around her and everything is new to her. She is soaking up everything and of course as any first time parent does I am trying to remember everything and catch EVERY new thing she learns on video to be able to have this special moment and memory forever.

Of course, trying to get a 1 year old to do exactly what you want her to do when you want it is very hard. She has a lot of tricks up her sleeve but I can never catch them on video! So unfortunately every cute thing she's been learning and doing lately has yet to be documented but here is one of the things she likes to do now that I think is absolutely adorable.

I just hope it develops into a better sounding talent than her mommy and daddy's singing voices :)

This is music to my ears...

7 comments:

Sarah M said...

Erica, I've been wanting to ask you how your road to recovery was after you had Brooklyn, meaning getting back into shape and all of that not so fun stuff. You know me, I'm already stressing about it, so I thought I'd ask you for a little bit of help and advice...email will ya? Thanks!
sarahmcewen@gmail.com

Kathryn Cooper said...

How cute is that!

Jennifer said...

I love it!! What a cute video!!

The Holden Family said...

Oh how cute is that! Jasmin was watching it with me and she said, "It's Brook -uh." It's so fun to see them learn something new everyday.

Company EIGHT said...

so, so cute!!!

Bethanne said...

Love it. She always amazes me by how smart she is. And adorable as well! :)

Young Family said...

We tried to video Hayden doing all his "tricks" for FHE one night. Of course he would not perform for the camera. I need to do better about getting it out and trying more frequently.