Projects galore have been taking place around our house this month. Here are some...

We re-did the entertainments center. I'm not totally in love with it but hopefully one day we will get a flat screen (Justin' s biggest wish) and at that time replace this huge thing with an armoire (sp?) or chest or something else. Until then this works for us.
I found my two frames but they weren't the exact same color so I painted them and finished my wreath and finally got all three up after sitting in the closet forever.
And the biggest project - my parents gave us these old coffee tables which I didn't like so I painted them black (hopefully we will be able to upgrade someday - if I can ever find anything I like!) and got baskets for toys to fit in them and then these lamps and shades for both.
Now...what to do for next month's home budget...actually every month's home budget just might be getting put away from now on because I'm trying to convince Justin that we desperately need a new car (one that can actually fit a stroller in it without the trunk having to be partly open as I drive around town - talk about ghetto!) We'll see...hopefully a van is somewhere in our future - at least before the winter hits because if not Brooklyn and I will be trapped in the house until spring hits! Wish me luck in convincing the hubby :)

We re-did the entertainments center. I'm not totally in love with it but hopefully one day we will get a flat screen (Justin' s biggest wish) and at that time replace this huge thing with an armoire (sp?) or chest or something else. Until then this works for us.
I found my two frames but they weren't the exact same color so I painted them and finished my wreath and finally got all three up after sitting in the closet forever.
And the biggest project - my parents gave us these old coffee tables which I didn't like so I painted them black (hopefully we will be able to upgrade someday - if I can ever find anything I like!) and got baskets for toys to fit in them and then these lamps and shades for both.Now...what to do for next month's home budget...actually every month's home budget just might be getting put away from now on because I'm trying to convince Justin that we desperately need a new car (one that can actually fit a stroller in it without the trunk having to be partly open as I drive around town - talk about ghetto!) We'll see...hopefully a van is somewhere in our future - at least before the winter hits because if not Brooklyn and I will be trapped in the house until spring hits! Wish me luck in convincing the hubby :)

8 comments:
Just get prgnant with twins and then you will "have" to have a van so three kids can fit.
I love your dining toom chairs.
I love the dining room especially, but you sure have great taste! Seriously, will you come to Texas and help me come up with some ideas? You are amazing! :) I love all of the little accents and extras...it is so fun to decorate...
Good luck on the van issue. We have been thinking the same thing, but trying to put it off as long as we can!
I love the white frames and the other ones and the end table looks great- I'm actually going to stain some old furniture black too- if I ever get around to it. You have great taste. oh...and on the "van issue"- you could always get in a car wreck like I did- and then find a great deal on a van with the money from the insurance-and you would be set! (a blessing in disguise-at least it was for us)
Everything is turning out so cute, I am loving it!
I was meaning to comment on everything the other night when I was there. I thought the tables looked awesome. Everything you have done is so cute. Great job!
I hope he will get the new car AND the flat screen tv! I am trying to convince Trevor to get a flat screen too :)
I LOVE all the decorations! you have such an awesome style :)
You know I love everything you did! LOL at the Young Family's comment--that's what I did! :) Good luck convincing Justin...at least you have a few more months to talk him into it!
cute, cute, cute. I love all the frames and even the color of your paint. I wish that I had a sense of style, I need to hire someone...that is when I have extra money lying around.
Post a Comment