If I wanted to spend the ENTIRE day in the basement Brooklyn would spend her ENTIRE day climbing in, climbing out, and driving this thing everywhere. She loves it!

Thanks Grandma for picking it out of the trash for us! When I was young I used to be so embarrassed if my parents wanted to stop and get something from someone's garbage. Even if they went to garage sales and I was with them I would get out of my seat and lay on the floor of our van so that no one would see me!!! (I was a funny girl!) But now that I'm older and have to pay for everything - I love it! Gotta love free toys that are in perfect working order - just need a little cleaning and they're brand new!


The other day I also found both of these things in the trash while Brooklyn and I were on a walk. Now they've been cleaned and have found a new home at our place :)


Thanks Grandma for picking it out of the trash for us! When I was young I used to be so embarrassed if my parents wanted to stop and get something from someone's garbage. Even if they went to garage sales and I was with them I would get out of my seat and lay on the floor of our van so that no one would see me!!! (I was a funny girl!) But now that I'm older and have to pay for everything - I love it! Gotta love free toys that are in perfect working order - just need a little cleaning and they're brand new!


The other day I also found both of these things in the trash while Brooklyn and I were on a walk. Now they've been cleaned and have found a new home at our place :)

(not this exact same activity table but a different leapfrog table somewhat similar)
When I called my mom on the phone and told her of these great things I found she could not believe that I was actually picking something out of the garbage! She was shocked that I am becoming like her when it comes to garbage picking! What can I say? I truly am a bargain shopper :)

12 comments:
Actually in the trash can or just on the side of the road? Yeah, I can see your mom being surprised that you're turning into her. Too funny.
On the side of the road next to the trash can :)
Isn't the leap frog music table great? YOu are lucky yours was free. Mine was $40.
you scored! We have been looking for a car like that forever (I'm not willing to pay full price for one!)
What great finds!
Those are too good to pass up! I can't believe you found all of that!
Thank goodness! :)
I always say you can't beat free! What great finds.
I am dying over the story about you hiding on the floor of the car - that is hilaiorus! And seriosuly, I think I wanted to hide too back in the day, but now I can't help but tell everyone about the good deals we've found for nearly nothing! (DI is the best.) And Thackekr loves those little cars too - like he's obsessed. I've been searching all over the usual cheap places for them with no luck. I might have to go and buy one for full price, darnit.
I remember having a little car like that and loving it! You brought back memories for me! I'd also be so embarrassed when my mom would stop and get someone else's trash! Now, I'm not opposed to doing it myself as well. You made some great finds.
Those are awesome finds! Nice work!
now if they only had toys i want, like ipods, a new car, a scooter, etc... that'd be NICE! :)
Post a Comment