Home

Sunday, October 26, 2008

hair


Last time my parent's came for a visit they brought Brooklyn this bag of all of my sister's old hair things that they don't wear anymore. Let's just say Brooklyn LOVES them! When she finds the bag she has to put pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE somewhere on her head. Here are some pictures from her latest hair makeover (with a little help from mommy)!

My best bud Jen has been experiencing some hair difficulties with her little cutie Kate (pretty much exactly what I deal with with Brooklyn's hair) so although I probably wouldn't go out in public with Brooklyn's hair looking like this - it is an option for you Jen :)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

How adorable! I love the expression on her face in the bottom picture!

Melissa said...

She is too cute! I loved her ponytails at church today :)

Carn Family said...

How fun. She is getting so big. For some reason she looks so grown up in the last picture!

Jennifer said...

Very cute Erica! I'll have to get some of those and try that out on Kate! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Simon Sanchez Family said...

WOW! Now I know what Justin's little sister would've looked like if Pat and Joyce had had a baby girl!