Home

Thursday, October 30, 2008

baby b

I was on the phone the other night talking to my friend Jen and she informed me that I had not posted a picture of Brooklyn since September! My poor little love bug - I'm sorry sweetheart. The girl who I spend every day laughing and playing with, the girl who melts my heart with each hug and kiss, the girl who continually amazes me by all of the smart, funny, and sweet things she does - has not made an appearance on the blog in more than a month! So Baby B this post is for you love.


My grandma gave me this basket type thing that folds up small but can unfold to hold lots of things (my mom loves hers for her car). Well I brought it home from my parent's house this week and Brooklyn thought this was the newest toy I had bought her or something. She loved daddy carrying her around in it while she acted like a little baby in a bassinet. Cuteness.


We used to keep this little walker outside in the garage when Brooklyn was learning how to walk. She would push it down the driveway and in the yard. Well the other day she spotted it still sitting in the garage and insisted ( insisted = threw a fit) because she wanted to play with it. I didn't want to be outside in the cold so I brought it inside for her to play with. My mistake. She climbed in the basket part of it and threw fits until I pushed her around everywhere in it. Silly girl.


Brooklyn's favorite meal at the time being - macaroni and cheese and green beans. Here she is at Grandma and Grandpa's chowing down on her meal and sporting her new piggy tails. Love it.



P.S. Please don't ask what is up with her hair in the first million shots. It's never been cut and I don't want her to have bangs. So for the time being she looks like a rag muffin quite often. Still cute if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

Way too cute. I'm so glad you posted pictures! :)