My man has been working midnight's for the last week so I took off on a little mini vacation to my parent's house. I would like to say that's why I haven't been blogging much but my blogging hiatus has been happening for much longer than a week now. I've jumped back on the bandwagon however so expect LOTS of new posts from me!
Now to start off with our vacation - of course both Brooklyn and I were spoiled! We spent the week playing, enjoying Dairy Queen, my sister's basketball games, shopping, dirt bikes, and just hanging around spending time with one another.

The baby loves all of the new and exciting things that she gets to experience at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. She tried her share of Dance Dance Revolution, became quite the musician playing the drums and piano, and even got to explore all the fun things in 'the barn' while her aunty rode her dirt bike. She got baths in Grammy's big tub and probably ate close to a whole bag of mini tootsie pops while being continually played with by everyone - especially her two aunties (she even learned their names while we were there).

Let's just say it was a nice little break for the both us (although Brooklyn is suffering withdrawls now that we're back home) and we can't wait to go back next time along with daddy in tow.


6 comments:
Looks like it was a great trip. Do you have a future drummer on your hands? I hope for your sake the answer is no. I missed you...so glad you are back!
I missed you like crazy! So glad your trip was so much fun!
What a fun week! There's nothing better than getting spoiled by all your relatives!
I'm glad you're ready to start blogging again. I miss seeing what your cute family is up to.
Is Brooklyn's hair going BLONDE??? Awesome! We just put up a new post with some pictures! We miss you guys!
I am so happy for you that your family is so close to visit! How lucky for Brooklyn. I'm glad your back!!!
Post a Comment