this is why...i have been sleeping oh at least probably 10 hours a night.
this is why...i wake up to pee at least once a night.
this is why...i take naps once or twice a week while brooklyn sleeps.
this is why...i don't cook dinner every night like i used to.
this is why...i have intentions of running but only end up going once or twice a week.
this is why...i may be looking a few pounds chubbier than usual.
this is why...I haven't been posting too much and there hasen't been nearly enough picture-taking going on in our household.
have you guessed why yet...
hahaha. no i am not THAT big yet!!! This is me in March of 2007. One month before Brooklyn came into the world.
So sometime around March 2009 I may be looking somewhat like that again because another little one will be joining our family in April.
Our two babes will be almost exactly two years apart (give or take a few days) and I'm sure having two little squirts will give me a run for my money but I'm eager to watch our family grow (and my patience as well) and we are excited for what this new adventure holds!
So sometime around March 2009 I may be looking somewhat like that again because another little one will be joining our family in April.
Our two babes will be almost exactly two years apart (give or take a few days) and I'm sure having two little squirts will give me a run for my money but I'm eager to watch our family grow (and my patience as well) and we are excited for what this new adventure holds!

29 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! When your blogging started slowing down, I started wondering... ;)
YAY!!! You know I am thrilled for you!
Haha, that picture freaked me out, I couldn't believe you were that pregnant until I read on. Congratulations, I'm very excited for you!
I knew the answer as soon as I read the title of this post. When the blogging world didn't hear from you for a while I had my suspicions. How exciting! Congrats.
Congrats! I had an inkling, but wasn't going to say anything :)
Wow I was shocked at the picture and amazed that you could keep a secret for your whole pregnancy, made me laugh. Anyway congrats. You will love having your kids 2 years apart. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Yeah! I am so excited for you! That will be fun to have their birthdays so close. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I was wondering why you hadn't commented for a while.
Very cute post!! That picture freaked me out too! I was like dang she got big fast this time!! haha!! I hope you are feeling well and everything's going good! I miss you!
Congrats you guys. Having too is different but so much fun! I'm excited for you!
We are SOOO excited for you and your cute family :)!!!
Congrats! I suspected too. But if you're only taking naps once or twice a week, you should be proud. It took me months to get over the sleepy thing. And I was sleeping 15 hours a day. Makes getting things done especially hard.
And you should know, I went through your blog and saved off all your pictures of your house. I really like your creativity and style. One day when we have a decorating budget, I'll get to do fun things too I hope!
yay for you guys! having two is so much fun:) our kids are 25 months apart and it's worked out really well:) good luck, and get some rest now:)
Congrats :) you are a very cute mommy!
Congratulations!
congratulations!!!! Hope you haven't felt too terrible. You looked so tiny in that picture for being one month away.
Congratulations!! Woo hoo! It's a good thing you're not that big yet or else I'd be mad that you waited so long to tell your blogging family. How have you been feeling? How far along are you? It so much more fun to live through someone else's pregnancy.
YEAH!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats. It'll be so fun for Brooklyn to have a younger sibling around!!
I'm glad you finally announced it. I've been wondering what you were waiting for.
I can't believe that is what you looked like 8 months pregnant. That is what I look like at 5 months.
I'm sorry you are only getting one or two naps a week. I try to take one or two a day.
Yay for Baby #2!!! I hope it goes well for you!!
congrats!! looks like we'll have babies around the same time!
YEA!!! And, BTW, you are so CUTE in that picture. One month before due date? Wow, you are one hot preggo! No fair...
Yay! Yay! Oh, you were so cute the entire last pg, I'm sure you'll be just as cute this time around. What great spacing between the two, by the way!
I had a feeling we might be getting an announcement soon!! I am so excited for you guys Erica. You are going to have to keep me filled in on how life with 2 is when the time comes, so I can know if I'll ever be ready for it :) Congrats!!
Congratulations! You were such a cute preggo :)
YAY! I can't wait to know what the baby is..please send me your home address...ldswise@yahoo.com
SO cool! I'm way excited for you!
CONGRATS!
congrats, erica! hope you get feeling better soon. i love seeing all your great bargain-shopping finds and your cute decorating. can you come to my house and help me out with mine? my blog is private now. email me for an invite (i don't have your address). timandjenniferfamily(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment