Lets just say that one Sunday last month was a little rough. I was at church by myself because Justin was on midnights and Brooklyn was in desperate need of some sleep. You know what happens when kids need sleep. So as soon as we got home from church I put Brooklyn in her chair to eat lunch and this is what I found a few minutes later. Priceless.

9 comments:
You know I've heard of that happening but it's never happened to me. My kids have always been bed sleepers only. I wish they would just fall asleep wherever. She looks so cute!
This is so cute!
This is adorable! our high chair reclines and everything because kids do this so often...funny huh?
Sundays are hard on little ones! She is so cute! I've always thought that there should be a pack-n-play room in the church building with portable/wireless baby monitors. It could even have secret codes so that the doors would be locked...(can you tell I've thought about this a lot)??? That way, the kiddos can sleep and we could actually go to class :)! Wouldn't that be great!
What a great moment to capture on camera! So cute.
Precious! way to go on capturing the priceless moments of childhood.
My mom said when my brother was little he fell asleep at the table and his face ended up in his plate of mashed potatoes.
That picture is so cute!
wow! one day I hope I will be so tired that I will chose to sleep before eating. Hasn't happened yet :)
hugs!
So cute, that has still never happened to me yet.
Post a Comment