Home

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I L-O-V-E-D Halloween this year! Justin had the day off so that made everything a hundred times better :)

We started the day off with a class at the library where the kids got to sing and dance to fun Halloween songs. Then Brooklyn got to walk in the parade around the library which airs on TV. Next she ate some yummy donuts and cider and trick or treated around the library. She loved it!

Here she is watching herself on the TV as she was recorded during the parade.


Let's just say that Halloween is by far Brooklyn's favorite holiday thus far! The girl had a constant chocolate ring around her face the ENTIRE day. Here she is at our ward's trunk or treat. She got lots and lots of candy which she had no problem devouring every chance she got. I know she's only 18 months but it's one day so who cares! She LOVED it!


Justin and I dressed up as Steeler's football players and some of our good friends here just happen to love the Steelers as well. So they dressed up as our fans! I love when adults get in on the fun too :) (please ignore the protruding belly in this picture - it's just the jersey, right? :)


We ended the night at a friend's Halloween party. We had so much fun eating yummy food and chatting and hanging around with friends. Here's Brooklyn with the rest of the bees in her hive!


It was a wonderful night - it couldn't have been any better!

8 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

I LOVE the last pics of all the little bees! How ADORABLE :)

Jewels said...

She was the cutest thing at the trunk or treat candy in each hand and mom carrying the bucket. Too cute!

Carn Family said...

She was cracking me up with the candy. She has learned at an early age what a great day Hallowen is. I LOVE the picture with all the little bees.

Johanna said...

Erica!!! your baby is so big now! She looked so pretty on Halloween, and you guys too! I am sure Just loved being a Steelers fan.
Thank you for your great ideas and comments you always help me find more joy in motherhood.

Stephanie Lowe said...

What a cute little bee she is! I love the chocolate mouth---and you're right---it's 1 day so go for it! Go Steelers!!!

Kika VilaNova said...

what a cute Bee!!

Miss you around , woman! :)

hugs!

Carolyn said...

Brooklyn makes such a cute little bee! I love the new picture of her in the leaves!

Company EIGHT said...

That last pic is SO cute--I'm so glad you were able to capture them all together! It was such a great day, and Brooklyn was adorable!