Home

Monday, November 24, 2008

the new ride

We have entered a whole new world. No more bending over and low to put Brooklyn in the 'stang. No more getting kicked in the back by her feet pushing on the seat. No more sliding everywhere and getting stuck in the snow and having to be pushed out.

We bought a van (not the exact one in the picture) about a month ago and are LOVIN it! It was a much needed change and now I don't know how we ever lived without it - it's definitely a permanent part of our family now :)

We have gladly welcomed fold down seats. I have happily put mounds and mounds of groceries inside. There is more than enough room for Brooklyn's stroller now! Hallelujah!

And on days like today when it is a winter wonderland outside - I couldn't be more grateful!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

How exciting! You'll probably feel so much safer this winter with the van! I love it!

Company EIGHT said...

You know how excited I am for you! Great choice, btw. :)

Young Family said...

You are so lucky! I want a van.

Stephanie Lowe said...

Yay for mama-vans! I LOVE yours :)! I'm just glad you won't have to push your car through the snow anymore!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! How nice to have all of the extra room to breath!

Sarah M said...

Congrats on the new car! That is going to be really nice for you towards the end of your pregnancy :)