Hayden does that too. I love it!
SO cute! It is so fun when they learn little tricks like that. You will have to teach her a butterfly kiss next...that is one of my favorites.
What a Sweetie! I love all of the little kisses!!!
Totally adorable Erica! I'm impressed you caught it on camera! :)
Is this how she wakes up your sleeping husband??
I love the fish face! And those pigtails are adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hayden does that too. I love it!
SO cute! It is so fun when they learn little tricks like that. You will have to teach her a butterfly kiss next...that is one of my favorites.
What a Sweetie! I love all of the little kisses!!!
Totally adorable Erica! I'm impressed you caught it on camera! :)
Is this how she wakes up your sleeping husband??
I love the fish face! And those pigtails are adorable.
Post a Comment