Home

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pregnancy Update

20 weeks and 12 pounds later I am beginning to make the switch. Maternity clothes here I come! I am quickly growing out of my 'fat' clothes and with the holidays here I figured I might as well be comfy. So I thought I'd show a few pics of my current belly status. I believe there is starting to be a pregnant (not just chubby) belly forming there but like my pregnancy with Brooklyn it's all kind of spread out everywhere for awhile.


I've been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks but definitely more often now. I think that's my favorite part of being pregnant. It is truly a miracle to be able to carry and feel a life inside you. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to be able to do this again. What a blessing.


I have an ultrasound appointment scheduled in 2 weeks. I had an ultrasound at 13 weeks and the doctor said it was still very early on but if he had to guess he would lean 75% towards a boy. So we'll just have to wait and see :)



8 comments:

Aubrey said...

You look fantastic... as always! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

mylittlegems said...

OK I am going to be honest w/ you...you don't look pregnant- you look amazing- You look how I look a year after having a baby- but I don't ever look that good! You are just too adorable- seriously- too cute. I don't see a tummy on you at all. Now if you saw my tummy....you would see why people always ask me- and I have to tell them "I'm just a bit chubby"....;) You just look darling!

Kika VilaNova said...

aw that's so cute!!!! I can't wait to find out what it is :)

hugs hugs hugs!!

Company EIGHT said...

You look adorable, as always!!

Young Family said...

You look great! I wish I had looked like that at 20 weeks. I feel absolutely huge.

I agree that the best part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move. I love to watch my belly move.

Carn Family said...

Ok you are just too cute....and I don't believe that you even have any "fat" clothes. We missed you shoppping today!

Sarah M said...

Sooo exciting. I have to say that boys are absolutely wonderful :) So here's to hoping you have one of each soon!

Bethanne said...

Oh my word...you are so cute. You look great. A boy, huh? Look out! :)