Home

Friday, February 6, 2009

dad's idea of multitasking

I love this man.

Only a true man will get inside a fairy tent to play with his daughter (and peek through the window to catch whats on Sports Center)! The first thing he does when he comes home is find his girls and give them kisses. The second thing he does - ask if I need help with anything. Everyday he comes home and loves to chase Brooklyn around leaving her squealing and giggling with delight until she's ready for bed. He is completely fine if he comes home from work and I have not done a single thing besides play with Brooklyn, he helps me with whatever whenever I need it, he even watches Lifetime movies with me :) Can't get better than that!

I think you never REALLY know EVERYTHING when you enter into marriage but after more than 5 years together I still thank my lucky stars every day that I picked this cutie.

5 comments:

Megan said...

What a good man! Way to go Justin.

Carn Family said...

We talked about this the other night...and man do I feel grateful that I picked who I did. It is great to have a great husband and a father. I think we know a little about what kind of husband we will have but the fatherhood thing is just a shot in the dark. Good for Justin for being so involved!

Day Family Blog said...

That is really cute. I love it when they don't judge you when they come home to a messy house. I doubt I would be as kind as they are.

Jewels said...

When I was reading your post..I thought you were talking about my hubby and I am so grateful to be married to someone who knows what is the most important..your relationship and the kids!!!

To add to Brookes comment I was glad I knew what kind of daddy my husband was going to be ahead of time. It was so fun to see him with my daycare kids and Christian, it gave me true gauge of who he was going to be as a dad and now that we have 4 children I couldn't have picked a better father for my children.

Good job to Justin from me!!!!

Stephanie Lowe said...

Did he know that when you were taking his picture inside your adorable fairy tent that it would end up on your blog :)?!? I love watching Kev with the girls! He totally gets all soft and gooey...seriously...they can get away with anything when he's around...almost :)! Dad's with girls are the best...and Justin is a good one! You guys are great together!!!