I don't know if it was the Pittsburgh themed picture at the top of our blog, the flag waving from the Mustang, the magnet displayed on the back of the van, the terrible towel hanging from Justin's suit pants at church, Brooklyn's cheerleading outfit, watching the game with fellow Steeler's fans, just pure skill, or simple luck but WE PULLED IT OFF!!!Let's just say yesterday was an important day for our family and after an incredibly intense game (not that I watched too much of it) the day ended with lots of fast heart beats, jumping around, and tons and tons of yelling from pure joy!

5 comments:
I am glad you had a fun Party!!! I am sure Justin was thrilled :)
You're so cute. You're the girliest girl I know, yet ya still have a healthy appreciation of a football team. I love it!
You are so cute...heard it was a FANTASTIC game. And I love that Brooklyn is in a cheerleaders outfit. Love it.
BTW, happy belated birthday, young buck! :)
WAHOO!! Go Steelers! What a fun game--
What a fun night and an awesome game!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Did Brooklyn wear her cheerleading outfit to church (I hope so :) )???
Post a Comment