
As soon as I saw this beauty I thought about how I've been longing for an armoire ever since we bought our house. They are quite expensive and so actually purchasing one has been on the back burner of things to buy for the house until we have more money. So I scoured this thing up and down looking for a price. I couldn't find one so I went off to find an employee and as soon as I turned around to go find someone the employee was right there putting a tag on it.
Guess what the tag said? Not the price - SOLD. I was so sad. I was ready to carry that thing out of Salvation right then and there but was just a second too late I guess. Someone must have snatched it up and paid for it right before I got there.
What made it even worse? I asked the employee anyways how much the armoire cost. Guess how much? $98 !!! Unbelievable. Even if the thing may not have fit our TV I could have certainly done something - ANYTHING with it for under $100. Let's just say I left Salvation Army that day pretty close to having tears streaming down my face.
But - there is a happy ending. It took me until this weekend to remember Craig's List. So I got on there today and found lots of beauties that I feel like we can actually afford right now in our lives. So...hopefully one day soon there may just be a new addition (beautiful armoire) making a permanent home in our house.

4 comments:
AH! That KILLS me for you!!!!
Wow! I need to start going in there. Sorry you missed out on it, it looked beautiful. I hope you find something even better.
SAD!!!! What a sweet dad your Justin is! FYI Lisa is on my facebook.
Darn! What a pretty armoire! I'm sure you'll find something better on craigslist
Post a Comment