Home

Friday, February 13, 2009

everything new around our house...

new sleeping situation...
Yes friends it has been going amazingly well. Brooklyn has been sleeping in her big girl bed for naps and at night time for almost 2 weeks straight. She goes down without a fuss and does not get out. If she doesn't go to sleep right away we hear her singing or talking to herself until she finally dozes off. We are absolutely loving it!

new health...
For a week straight Brooklyn woke up with a fever every single morning. This is what we did pretty much every day that week. I've never seen so many cartoons in my life!!! Then the next week I got sick and spent an entire day in the bathroom. Not fun - but it's over and we couldn't be more grateful!

new baby...
Well the baby inside my belly isn't here quite yet but someone else around our house has decided she is certainly going to let us know who is definitely STILL the baby around here - at least for a few more weeks.

new big belly...


I hit the 31 week mark earlier this week. A little more than 8 weeks left and the belly just never stops growing - which is a good thing for the baby's sake. For me, I'm feeling huge but know it's much easier with this next little toodle inside my belly than out for right now. April is close - the time is close at hand and we're getting very excited for the baby and hopefully the warmer weather!

new hair do...
I think I got my haircut for the last time before the baby comes. I just love having it short and am always a little worried I won't like it or that it will be too short but when I get home I'm always in love and so glad I got it chopped again. Maybe one day I will have the patience to grow it long again. For now, I think this is one style I'm actually doing a decent job at keeping up on.

Stay tuned for pictures of some new things around the house...

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are feeling better. Your new haircut is super cute! I like it a lot!

Lyndi said...

Love the cut! It looks great!! (Can I have your cute little belly too??)

Our Family Adventures said...

YAY for Brooklyn in her big girl bed. I swear it seems like SO long since we have seen her and hung out. It was great to see you guys tonight. You look Wonderful! I can't believe your new baby will be here so soon!

Day Family Blog said...

I'm so glad that the big girl bed is a permanent success. You are looking great!

Bethanne said...

Okay, you are SO cute! And congrats that the transition to big girl bed was so easy. Although I'm sorry Brooklyn has been sick. :(

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

you look great, and I don't know why your belly is so tiny! you are adorable, I miss you.

Company EIGHT said...

love all the new things at your house!! i'm so glad brooklyn is doing so well in her big girl bed---yay!!